Thursday, January 19, 2006

I miss you Jarad....I miss you Scott....the weight here is heavy and the beat club lacks it rythm and bass section now...its quiet gray beaches and cold wet glass. Jarad who will go to Iraq...Jarad who is 19...Jarad who shares my face...Jarad who I almost killed when we were yonger, which i never forgave myself for...almost killed him...its the worst thing I never did and I know God stayed the bullet from going through him stayed my hand, put the bullet in the ground. My memories are busy and flushed....try so hard...so confused, bitter bitter conspiracy. I love you both. And pray for Caroline...and for Bryan...for Aaron...for my parents...its alright ma....i'm only bleeding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Forever said...

There's a place in Wurzberg called "Der Beat Haus"...I half expected to see a pic of us three kings in the window. So dont fear...if you hear...a foreign sound...to your ear...its allright ma, i'm only sighing....

8:34 AM  
Blogger Lizzle said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home