Wednesday, February 22, 2006

familiarity and small rings

Discovered that self-loathing is often contagious, not to say that i do this inccesantly, but I have found that when you think people don't like you you're usually correct. drinking alot again...not sure why, there is really no ryhme or reason other than i enjoy the feeling of being drunk and having my tongue loose at most times. watched 2046 and it destroyed my conception of chinese cinema, wong kar-wai is one of the most phenomenal directors working today "love is all a matter of timing" settling money issues as usal and keeping my head together best i can. need to talk to scott. The weather turns from heartlessly cold to mild and playful, this Chicago scene is tired and am desperately trying to restimulate myself. Europe is happening, not in the way I had planned, but this time on my own terms. The forecast calls for rain even though there isnt a cloud in the sky, Chicago is most beautiful when it rains in the winter...comparative to a novel that hasn't been written yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jordan Forever said...

Maybe it IS a novel that hasn't been written yet....coooorrreeeyyyy.....

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home