Tuesday, March 21, 2006

somewhere people fly

I find the dim glow from the no smoking sign in front of my beautiful - four in the morning and i can do nothing but stare at it as the world wakes up at 30,000 feet. ryan adams sings in my head as i slowly fall under the spell of this pale light - every thought i have is trying to be heard and the flight attendent informs me that i must stow my insanity under the seat in front of me or she will be forced to engage me in hand to hand combat. calendars and pictures with people kissing in spanish train stations - thats what i want my life to be - that sounds about square.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick Van Dyke said...

FACEBOOK!!

11:36 PM  
Blogger Jordan Forever said...

poetically sounds sound ...to beginning around the end and move ever outward toward an older constellation....I killed Jack Kerouac after he raped a dog he thought was god...

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home